iz Golf Tour 2
Iz Golf tour 2 is a improved version of golf tournament scoring system that used to compute score of each player with ranking. It instantly computes the gross score to net, bogey and stableford.
User required to enter course details before add player with score. The saved course can be reused in other tournament by tap on the select button at course section and tap on the course name in course list that you wish to select and use it.
Each tournament allows one selected format to compute, if you wish to compute tap edit button on top of manage tournament page and change the format you want. It will have recomputed the score again to new selected format with ranking.
The ranking system is follow by using USGA standard which is last 9, last 6, last 3 and hole by hole from 18 to 1.
Available download at play store
Start new tournament
- Tap the “+” button on main page. Tap course button at bottom menu and enter course details before add player.
- Add the player with name and course handicap. Gross score can be left blank if you don’t have the score. Tap “save” button on top to save and compute the player score if score provided.
- The result will show at result page which can access by tap on the score button at bottom and list of player with ranking will show. To show result details of player, tap the player name on the list and details of result will be show.
- If you want to change tournament title or other details, tap on the tournament in list and tap the “edit” button on top. Change the details then tap save and result will recalculate.
- At the main page, swipe the tournament that you wish to remove to left and a confirmation message will show on screen. Tap “yes” if you want to remove tournament, if “no” the tournament will not remove.
To remove player in tournament, at the manage tournament page with player list, swipe left at the player that you wish to remove and tap “yes” to remove it. If “no” the player will not remove from system.